From October 2 and for an indefinite period, access to the castle will be via the Cour des Maréchaux. Don't hesitate to consult the practical information section for more information on access conditions.
Find here all the practical information to prepare your visit to the Château de Vincennes.
From May 21 to September 22
10am - 6pm
From September 23 to May 20
10am - 5pm
Please note: last admission 45 minutes before the monument closes.
Opens at 10am and closes 30 minutes before the monument closes and during the lunch break between 1pm and 2pm.
Closed on January1, May1 and December 25.
The ticket gives you access to the whole monument.
Special rate (partnerships)
Free of charge
Free tickets can be obtained at the ticket office upon presentation of proof of identity.
School group rate
|Audioguides are available in 5 languages (French, English, German, Italian, Spanish).|
- credit cards
- culture check
- vacation voucher (ANCV)
- Lire check (only in store)
Access and transport
From 2 October and for an indefinite period, access will be via the Cour des Maréchaux (Tour des salves).
The gates near the Parc Floral are closed.
Visitors are not allowed to park their vehicles inside the castle.
By metro and RER
Line 1: Château de Vincennes station
RER A: Vincennes station
Bus 46, 56, 86
Services and conditions of visit
- Wearing a mask is strongly recommended.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be available at the monument reception desk before your visit.
- Bookstore and store.
- Toilets (accessible only with the monument ticket).
- Dogs are not allowed in the monument, except for guide and assistance dogs.
- Strollers are not allowed inside the monuments (they can be left outside).
- No eating, drinking or smoking inside the monuments.